This site is run by myself, Claire Dunniece trading as Cork Yoga with Claire.
I greatly value my students and clients privacy and will always treat any information you impart to me as confidential whether that be formal information gathered or personal information communicated to me before, during or after class. I am committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding any personal details. If you ever have any concerns about your data or privacy please contact me immediately. The following sets out my policies as protector of your data.
What information do I collect from you?
Information is collected from you when you inquire or book a class, event or retreat. This information is collected via the manner you contact me be it through phone, text, email, social media messaging, website contact form or through my online booking system.
Information I may ask for:
- Name, email address and mobile phone number.
- Previous yoga experience and any health conditions/injuries that may affect class participation.
On your first visit to a class or event you will be asked to complete a registration form.
This will contain:
- your name, email address and mobile phone number
- details of any injuries/health concerns that may affect your participation in my yoga classes.
- details of previous yoga experience and how you came to hear of Cork Yoga with Claire
Unless otherwise stated , any retreats led by myself, Claire Dunniece are run by Prana Yoga Retreats Limited. Prana Yoga Retreats Limited is a company of which Piotr Walkowski and I are directors. Your details will only be shared with Prana Yoga Retreats Limited upon booking a retreat package in order to facilitate your booking and will never be passed on to any other party without your prior consent.
Each time you attend a retreat with me you will be sent a registration form from Prana Yoga Retreats Limited prior to the retreat commencement.
You will usually be asked for
- your name, address, email address and mobile phone number
- emergency contact info
- details of any injuries/health concerns that may affect your participation in my yoga classes. - details of any dietary concerns so we can look after you when preparing meals.
- details of any medication you are on. This is to ensure your wellbeing in the unlikely event of a medical emergency.
How do I use this information about you?
- to place your booking and process transactions.
- to forward essential information relating to your booking.
- to communicate class and schedule updates to you, (should you consent to receive updates)
- to communicate event and retreat updates to you, (should you consent to receive updates)
- to send you any requested information.
- to ensure your safety and wellbeing in class and to personalise your experience.
- to ensure your safety and wellbeing where food is being prepared by Prana Yoga Retreats Limited.
- to request feedback from you
A third party booking system ‘bookwhen’ is integrated into my website. This system is used to track bookings for classes, events and retreats made both directly through the website and any other means of communicating with me. Should you book a class, event or retreat your details may be entered into this system. These details may be used by me to contact you for the reasons listed above.
Payments taken via ‘bookwhen’ are processed by a safe and secure third party system ‘Stripe’. Your payment details are encrypted and I do not have access to your card information.
Email marketing is delivered to you via third party newsletter software, Mailchimp
The only data input into this system is your email address. You may opt out at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any email sent by me or by contacting me directly as detailed below.
Text Marketing is delivered to you via Eir.ie The only data input into this system is your name and mobile number. You may opt out at anytime by texting the word STOP to 085 7714431 or by contacting me directly as detailed below.
Your Data and Opt-Out
You have the right to opt out of any correspondence or advise me to delete your information. You can do so by contacting me at any time:
Cork Yoga with Claire
Old Town House
Policy Updated: 30th Jan 2019